Life Music Art Development Everything

Thursday, September 22, 2005

If only we could harness the power of spam and use it to divert hurricanes. Well here at pollution central we're at 102 in September with enough ozone in the air that I'm debating about starting an Oxygen utility. My allergies are now one of the seven wonders of the world. (I've voted off the library at Alexandria since most people just watch TV now. As books on tape become more popular and book readership declines I wonder if we'll end up with books on TV. Not TV movies, but the "For Whom the Bell Tools" as read by Keanu Reeves in his "Point Break" character. Doooomed!)

Java is fun, Java is Neat, but making Java work with USB is impossible. The Robot and Drag Race light tree controller now has a stubbed DLL that is hooked via JNI to work in Java. I'm a failure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home