Life Music Art Development Everything

Wednesday, July 21, 2004

Oh ye mysterious lump how you mock me. Why cant a sonigram be anything like a candygram? And dear god man, buy these people gel heaters. Nothing livens up a doctors visit like cold gel slapped on your nether regions. Had a discussion with a urologist yesterday (yay, no more oncologists... for now) where he decided that my lump was not 5 meters, but only 3 meters. Yup, you read right, according to him the lesion is larger than my body as a whole. After pointing this out he laughed and said "Yes, milimeters then." Lovely, not as bad as NASA's mistakes but remember this man may end up removing my testicles. I'd rather NASA crash a spaceship into mars, than hear my doctor (in the voice of the doc in a box on The Simpsons) say "Okey dokey, sorry we took off all of it." Hrrmph, not much privacy left.

PS: Go check you testes! (If you've got 'em)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home